Recipe for Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
- Put first the liquid ingredients egg and milk in a bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Carefully mix all ingredients until batter without lumps. Dissolve butter (20 g) and add it to the mixture.
- Melt the butter now, be careful not to get burnt.
- At this point, pour a generous spoonful of the mixture into the pan.
- Let Cook over medium/low for a few minutes (maximum of 2 or 3) on both sides, until the pancakes are golden well.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY