Crunchy Coconut Lime Chicken Strips
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 chicken breasts (About 1 lb) cut into 1–inch wide strips. Cut each strip in half for ‘bites’.
- 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup flour
- salt and pepper to season flour
- 2 eggs, beaten with 4 tablespoons of coconut water (you can use coconut milk if you can’t find coconut water)
- Oil spray, doesn’t matter what kind
Spicy Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Asian chile-garlic sauce
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, stir together lime juice, zest, light olive oil, ginger, light soy sauce, garlic and salt.
For full recipe instructions, visit Parsley, Sage, and Sweet by clicking here!
Recipe and Photo: Parsley, Sage, and Sweet / CC BY-ND