Recipe for Copycat Chili’s Monterey Chicken – A quick and simple recipe that will bring a restaurant favorite right to your dinner table.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp barbeque sauce (she recommends Bull’s Eye)
- 2 slices of well crisped Bacon
- ¼ cup mixture of Monterey jack and sharp cheddar cheese
- Pound chicken breast until it is somewhat flattened, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray Pam in a nonstick skillet, and cook chicken breast until it is done.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top chicken breast with Barbeque sauce, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of cold chopped tomatoes and chives.
Recipe: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA