Chicken and Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 white potatoes, parboiled
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Kosher salt
- Rub potatoes with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- As potatoes bake, mix half of cheese with basil, thyme, parsley and onion. Set aside.
- When potatoes are done, slice in half. Scoop out potato flesh and put skins back on baking sheet.
- Add potatoes to cheese mixture. Mash to break up pieces and combine ingredients.
- Add butter and milk. Mash until fairly smooth.
- Divide evenly between potato skins. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until cheese melts. Remove from oven and sprinkle with paprika. Salt to taste.
Recipe and Photo: Nibbledish / CC BY-SA