French Toast and Bacon Breakfast Cups
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 slices bacon, partially cooked (2 minutes in microwave or 10 minutes in a 400 oven)
- 1 small wheel of brie, cut into 6 equal wedges (I cut off the rind)
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- maple syrup or honey
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray the inside of each cup of a 6-cup JUMBO muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Spray really well, as these can stick!
For full recipe instructions, visit Parsley, Sage, and Sweet by clicking here!
Recipe and Photo: Parsley, Sweet, and Sage / CC BY-ND