Sriracha Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup hot water
- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 4 scallions, sliced
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine breadcrumbs and hot water in a medium bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, scallions, cilantro, fish sauce, Sriracha, sugar, and sesame oil and thoroughly combine.
- Form into 18 to 20 meatballs and put on a baking sheet.
- Put in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes and turn the meatballs. Bake for another 10, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Photo Credit: Katherine Martinelli on flickr.com / CC BY-NC-ND
Recipe Credit: katherinemartinelli.com