Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 pound butter
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 3 pounds powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 6-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter and peanut butter together. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, form round balls.
- Place on wax paper-lined cookie sheets and refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Using a toothpick, dip balls into chocolate. Put back on waxed paper and remove toothpick.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY