Creamy Vegan Avocado Potato Salad
1 1/2 Lbs New Potatoes, scrubbed
1 Large Ripe Avocado
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt, or to taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Mixed Chopped Herbs, Try dill&chives, cilantro&scapes or parsley&tarragon – or mix and match them all together.
- Steam the potatoes until they are just fork tender but al dente.
- Cool until the potatoes can be handled, then quarter.
- Peel and dice the avocado and combine with the potatoes and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Stir in the herbs, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss well to coat everything and to break down some of the softened avocado.
Recipe: Vegan Visitor