Recipe: Gluten-Free Fresh Peach Cobbler
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gf flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups fresh peaches
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 8″ square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together oil and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat eggs into mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and vanilla.
- Beat dry ingredients into egg mixture alternating with milk mixture. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Top with peaches and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over fruit. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.