Recipe: Classed Up Ramen Stir-Fry
- 4 packages of instant ramen noodles (prepared by package instructions, do not use seasoning packets, drained)
- 1 piece or more of fish cake (sliced) (substitute with whatever meat you want)
- 1/2 bell pepper (sliced thinly)
- An equal amount of carrots or more (julienned)
- 11oz. of bean sprouts (rinsed and root removed)
- 2 stalks of spring onions (cut to 3 inch lengths)
- 4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil (preferably palm oil)
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dark soy sauce
- Heat oil in wok and saute garlic together with sliced fish cake (or other protein) until garlic begins to brown. Break the eggs over the sliced fish cake and gently stir until egg is thoroughly cooked. Add carrots and capcisum and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add cooked noodles and seasoning and stir-fry for 1 minute to ensure that seasoning is evenly distributed. Sprinkle some warm water if the noodles are drying out or burning. Sprinkle the spring onions onto the noodles and stir evenly.
- Dish out and serve hot with cut chillis.