Quick and Easy Pizzadillas
- 4 Mission Sundried Tomato Basil Wraps
- 3/4 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced pepperoni rounds (approximately 72 slices)
- Evenly spread 3 tablespoons marinara on each wrap.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella evenly over marinara sauce on each wrap.
- Layer 1/4 cup (about 18 slices) pepperoni over shredded cheese on each wrap.
- Fold each wrap in half, forming a half moon.
- Heat 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Place two pizzadillas in skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown. Remove and reserve hot. Repeat for other pizzadillas.
- Cut each pizzadilla into quarters and serve one full sliced portion to each person.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Mission Foods