Recipe for Fried Oreos – Fried Oreos are a state fair special and they’re so easy to make at home!
Recipe: Fried Oreos
- 1 package of double stuffed oreos
- 1 1/4 cup pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon canola/veggie oil
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- pot filled with canola/veg oil heated to 350 F
- Put the pot of oil on the stove over medium heat. In one bowl, mix together the milk, egg and oil. Mix it really well – you shouldn’t have any bits of egg floating around. Add a pinch of salt to the pancake mix, and then pour in the milk mixture. Combine these two with a whisk until you’re nearly clump free.
- For further instructions visit jessyratfinks page on instructables.com by clicking here!
Photo courtesy of jessyratfink / CC BY-NC-SA