Banana Berry Almond Protein Smoothie
Recipe: Banana Berry Almond Protein Smoothie
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped roughly
- 6 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or banana flavoured protein powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 5 tablespoons Greek or natural set yoghurt
- Honey to taste
- 10 grams flaked almonds, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except for almonds, in a blender. Blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with flaked almonds and drink immediately.
Recipe adapted from: Amazing Almonds